Body and facial hair is part of human nature, and it plays an important role into in our general health. Unfortunately, sometimes it grows more than we would like in unwanted areas, like upper lip, chin, cheeks, back, legs, fingers, and feet.
The reason for it to grow more in certain areas than others could be related to several factors, such as genetics, medications, hormonal balance, and a variety of health conditions.
There are several methods for removing unwanted hair from your body. The one you choose will depend on the area, your pain tolerance and how long you want it to last.
Laser hair removal
- It can be used anywhere on the body.
- It’s the most permanent solution.
- It takes up to 12 treatments to see results
- After you have completed the treatment, you should go back for touch ups at least once a year.
- It works better with people who have light skin and dark hairs. Although, new technologies have been developed so people with darker skin o lighter hair can use this treatment safely.