PERMANENT LIP LINERS
Permanent makeup is a cosmetic procedure in which color pigments are inserted deep into the skin to highlight, outline and define facial features.
It’s also an excellent choice to cover and hide scars, burn marks, skin pigment conditions and facial irregularities.
When applied to the lips it can improve their natural glow, change their color, give them a fuller, softer appearance, and correct any irregularities on the outlines.
- Healing process can last 10 days, so plan any special event such as weddings, photo sessions, etc accordingly.
- You must wait at least 6 weeks to perform any plumping or botox to the treated area.
- Avoid exposure to sun and tanning before procedure.
- Stop using Retin-A or Retinol 7 days before, and 30 days after procedure.
- Do not rub nor poke the lips as you can remove the freshly-added tint.
- Do not apply makeup until lips are fully healed.