VITAMIN B12 INJECTIONS
Vitamin B12 injections are water-soluble vitamins, this means that once the body has absorbed the amount you need, it will discard the excess in the urine, guaranteeing all the benefits you need are received.
These injections will provide the many benefits needed to help combat the problems cobalamin deficiency causes in the body, for example:
It will help generate new cells in the body and create red blood cells
- Helps the metabolism of fats.
- Regenerates damaged tissue.
- Facilitates metabolic conversion of proteins and fats.
- Performs neurotransmitter.
- Functions and helps with the production of hormones.
- Helps convert amino acids and produce creatine
- Help with hemoglobin synthesis.
- Plays a very important role in fetal development during pregnancy
What can cause the deficiency of this vitamin? Neuronal problems, hormonal problems, affect the cardiovascular health, cellular and much more. If you have the following symptoms you should immediately start with vitamin B12 injections:
- Low concentration
- Poor immune system
How does Vitamin B12 work?
Cobalamin is essential for many metabolic and hormonal functions of the body, including the production of digestive enzymes and the transport of important nutrients to and from cells. Because of the way it helps to convert and synthesize many other compounds in the body, it is needed for more than 100 daily functions.